Tuesday, September 22, 2009

In addition // Setting the tone

Wow! What have I stepped into here? I pray that it will be something good for all of us. Let me start by adding something I wrote back in April 2008. I had already written about 9 other inspirational’s when I felt the need to explain why I was writing.

Through my mind’s eye
Inspired by the Holy Spirit
Edited by Jesus Christ


Do you know me?


Who am I? Do you know me? I, am me. There is no other! I am a unique person blessed with many talents, given me by my Father God. I am not any more special or better than anyone of you. The knowledge that I have received over the years is what God knew I needed to survive and support my family on His world we live in.
At this point in my life God is using one of my talents he gave me 36 years ago, the knowledge of the typewriter or keyboard as they are called now. It is so much easier and faster to keep up with the Holy Spirit when I am blessed with his presence to help me write the inspirationals I like to write. Many times I need to stop and read what I have just typed out on the screen because my fingers are conveying a message so fast my brain can’t keep up. It’s what happens when you invite the Holy Spirit to become as one with you, to guide you and reassure you of what is supposed to be done. You have an idea or thought that you want to convey and the Holy Spirit takes it and refines it into what we, the Holy Spirit and I, would like to share for everyone’s blessing.
I do not understand or talk in tongues, have the desire to stand behind the pulpit, or grab a microphone and sing. However I do love to write and I have asked the Holy Spirit many times for help and he has helped me every time.
Right about now you are probably asking yourself, ok, so what’s he talking about, what’s he trying to say? As it is written, spoken by Jesus, “Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:” Matthew 7:7 and, “For every one that asketh, receiveth; and he that seeketh, findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.” Matthew 7:8.
Now, what we need to remember is that he didn’t say we will receive, find or have the door opened to us that very instant. We are to live by His rules, not ours and when he sees that we are ready then and only then will we receive, find or see the door open for us. I know from experience that this is the way it is because, using my writing for an example, there are times I may have an idea in my head for days before the Holy Spirit says, ok you’re ready. And then I may only type 3 or 4 sentences’ or a paragraph. I take that as a sign He wants me to think about it a little longer and I don’t get discouraged because I know when He thinks I’m ready I get that gentle nudge to sit back down to the keyboard. And that may be a day or even a week later.
I have taken to writing these Inspirationals because of the joy it brings me. To be able to sit with the Holy Spirit, feel his presence and put together something that will reach out and touch you, gives me a wonderful feeling and sense of accomplishment. Do I take credit for what I write? Very little. Because it is with the Holy Spirits guidance that I am able to put things together for you and it is He that I thank and give the credit to.
I am not who or what I was, I am who and what I am now. All because of where I was led and the door that was left open for me to walk through to meet Jesus. I still have all the knowledge of my many talents though I am unable to perform most of them, and some with difficulty. There are times even my fingers have a bit of a problem. I know I hit that key but it did not print. But that’s ok, it isn’t something that can’t be corrected, and my editor, Jesus, is quick to point that out before I get too far ahead of myself.
Now do you know me? I am every one of you, just blessed with a different blessing from God, no more no less. Use your blessing to the fullest and experience something a lot of people don’t know, the wonderful presence of the Holy Spirit. It’s an “E” ticket ride.

Does this help you to see where I intend to take this blog? I have sat on these inspirational’s long enough. It is time for me to let go of what God intended for me to do, what I started to do about two years ago before it came to an end. I pray that this will be the start of something we will all learn from.

Remember – JLY & MGBYAKY
Love to All Me

1 comment: