Wednesday, October 14, 2009


What a mess!!! Take 3 !!! Didn't have to do a restart this time. The picture I was trying to insert into my blog had to have been bugged!!! Not bad, it just kind of messed everything up on the message I was trying to send out. Hay, what's life without a little bit of excitement?!? I had to delete everything again, along with the picture but I did remember to make a copy of it before I tried to insert the picture. I get the feeling that Satan didn't want this to go out, trying to anger me and lose my patience so that I would walk away. Guess what? I'M STILL HERE!!!


Hi Everybody ....... :)


I've been off-line for the past week. Been waiting for the fix-it guy to come out and fix the connection. All this time, being patient, and then the guy didn't want to come out because it was raining where he was!?! Enough was enough!!! So when he arrived and it wasn't raining, he finally found the problem and fixed the $2.00 part. Now that I've gotten all my mail, and 2 no-go's on this blog out of the way I'll try it again!!!


Why do we have more patience with a stranger or even a friend and not with a family member? The truth?!? Your family member is an easier target. There are so many factors to why!!! Bad day at work, traffic on the way home, just plain tired, etc.. How often do we lose our patience with a loved one? Why?

Back in Feb. 2008 while reading about Job and his patience I was inspired to write something about Patience and the Holy Spirit again help me put my feeling in perspective for all to make since from, I pray.



Through My Mind’s Eye
Inspired by the Holy Spirit
Edited by Jesus Christ

Patience

Being or having patience is a unique quality that most of us have trouble with. We want what we want right now or worse, yesterday. When we lose our patience it opens the doors to anger, stress and stupidity. We are then prone to saying and doing things that are all too often regrettable and end up hurting not just ourselves but mostly the people around us. And that makes Satan happier than a pig with its face buried in slop.
Feel like testing your patience level? Forget about the news or driving down the road, which is bad enough; try pushing a shopping cart around Wal-Mart for an hour. The only time I can do it is when I prepare myself beforehand. How can this be done you ask? P R A Y ! Yes you pray. Put on a smile, think happy thoughts and ask the Lord for patience. He waited patiently a long time for me to come to him and have my heart filled with his Love, and Understanding. Therefore it would be wrong for me not to show that same patience with others. I just need that gentle nudge once in awhile from him as a reminder. Although there are times I have had to ask him for a muzzle! And he is always ready to oblige, sometimes even when I don’t ask, and I sure do thank him for that.
1 Thessalonians 5:14 “Now we exhort you, brethren, warn those who are unruly, comfort the fainthearted, uphold the weak, be patient with all.”
2 Timothy 2:23-26 “But avoid foolish and ignorant disputes, knowing that they generate strife. (24) And a servant of the Lord must not quarrel but be gentle to all able to teach, patient, (25) in humility correcting those who are in opposition, if God perhaps will grant them repentance, so that they may know the truth, (26) and that they may come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will.”
James 5:8-11 “You also be patient. Establish your hearts, for the coming of the Lord is at hand. (9) Do not grumble against one another, brethren, lest you be condemned. Behold, the Judge is standing at the door! (10) My Brethren, take the prophets, who spoke in the name of the Lord, as an example of suffering and patience. (11) Indeed we count them blessed who endure. You have heard of the perseverance of Job and seen the end intended by the Lord _ that the Lord is very compassionate and merciful.”
The next time you feel yourself getting a little inpatient with the Lord for one reason or another, remember this, His patience with us, in all that we say or don’t say, in all that we do or don’t do, is Never-Ending.


Thank you Father God for all you have done, all you are doing and all that will be. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.


Util next time; remember, JLY & MGBYAKY

Love to All Skippy/Cochise
P.S. IT WORKED THIS TIME!!! Can I take a nap now?

No comments:

Post a Comment