Sunday, October 25, 2009

I'm not lost or confused; Just searching

Saturday 5 September 2009

I am just like many of you; struggling to understand the why’s, what for’s and how comes of the life of a Christian. I have always been a Christian in my heart but not in my mind. I became a Born Again Christian on July 3rd 2007 and for about the first year and a half I ate up everything I could about my new life I have taken.
Have you ever been Born Again? Do you remember what it was like? I reached out to the Holy Spirit many times with things that I wanted to share with others. And as I sat at my keyboard and sometimes wept as the Holy Spirit guided my thoughts and feelings onto paper I wondered if what was being written would reach and inspire others.
I haven’t written a lot lately. It’s been hard for me to connect with the couple of things I have tried to write about, still unfinished. And it’s been really hard on me because I don’t know why!

Sunday 25 October 2009

I’ve been doing a lot of thinking and some praying (probably should be doing more praying) lately and I still don’t have things sorted out (according to me) but I really do believe things are getting back together. I was able to finish two of the inspirations that were started (more recent ones) and feel a lot better about that. I still have about a half dozen unfinished. Wow!!! Maybe that’s it!!! I am supposed to finish what I have started before I am to successfully move on!!! I’ve got one that is over a year old. It’s not really an inspiration; it’s more of a “Hay, Wake up people! I think I’ve been afraid to finish it and I’m not sure why. It could be because I feel that it would just fall on deft ears anyway. I know it would probably make certain people a little upset (like our government)! I think I’ll finish it and put it on my blog and see if anybody is willing enough to make a comment.
I think I know what a big part of my problem is; I am asking questions about the Bible that nobody here on the face of this planet could possibly answer. I am not questioning Gods Word as being the truth; it’s more of wanting to know more details as to the whose, what for’s and how comes. And listening to some theologian try to explain their idea about all that just irritates me! Why can’t they just say “I don’t know”, we will find out when we reach the New Jerusalem.
Am I messing myself up here or what? I think it’s time to take another leap of faith!!! And get that ugly, pesky devil off my back!!! What do you think? Oh Yea, give me an Amen – Amen. Wow, where did that come from? I kind of like it!
When I started this I had no idea as to where it was going to go. Now I understand why the Holy Spirit led me down this path. To open the eyes of my soul to see what I was doing to myself. I really think we should all sit down and explore our souls from time to time to keep us humble and on the straight and narrow.
Thank you Father God for all that you have done, all that you are doing and all that is yet to come. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen

Until next time – Remember, JLY + MGBYAKY
Love to All Skippy/Cochise

1 comment:

  1. I think you're on to something now....keep listening to Papa, keep searching for those answers, and keep holding tightly to His Hand. He'll always lead you in the ways He wants you to go!!! And no matter what anyone says, keep asking questions...it's how you learn. It also shows you're growing. And that's a good thing! Smile. Shalom, Spitfire

    ReplyDelete